The CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Emergency Center offers care for both children and adults with major and minor injuries or illnesses. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and are in network with most major insurance plans. As a hospital-backed emergency room, patients will have seamless admission to CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial when necessary.
- Minimal Wait Time
- 24-hour Availability of All Services
- Emergency Trained Physicians Available 24/7
- Complete Emergency Room Radiology Department
- Full-Service Diagnostic Lab
- Comprehensive Specialist Team for Patient Support
CAPABILITY TO TREAT:
- Sport Injuries
- Acute Headaches
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Chest Pains
- Abdominal Pains
- Orthopedic Pains
- Pediatric Emergencies
- Respiratory Illness
- Flu Symptoms
- All other Types of Major & Minor Injuries
If you believe you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
The CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Emergency Center is located at 501 N. Brentwood Drive in front of Sam’s Club in Lufkin.