CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial Specialty Hospital
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Specialty Hospital is a separately licensed long-term acute care hospital serving 14 adjacent Deep East Texas counties. The 26-bed facility is located on the 5th and 6th floors of CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Lufkin. Memorial Specialty Hospital is dedicated to the care of the critically ill and/or medically complex patient with long-term care needs.
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Specialty Hospital provides 24-hour nursing and respiratory care. The hospital's highly qualified and specialized physicians provide intensive treatment specific to the needs of each patient. Additionally, the hospital's design allows access to traditional and specialized treatment options such as surgery, interventional radiology, radiation and many other services.
Referrals are encouraged from any area; admission is subject to case management evaluation and administrative approval. All patients are evaluated in order to determine medical necessity. For more information regarding the admission process, please call (936) 639-7530.
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Specialty Hospital is a regional long-term acute care hospital (LTAC) serving Angelina County and 13 adjacent Deep East Texas counties.
Among the many services available at CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Specialty Hospital:
- Ventilator management and weaning, intubation
- Tracheotomy management and decannulation
- Complex pneumonia management
- Cardiac hemodynamic monitoring and stabilization
- Specialty intravenous fluid management
- Management of unstable renal patients
- Sepsis management
- Bedside procedures
- Central and peripherally inserted venous catheters
- Percuatneous Tracheotomy
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Social Services
- Wound Care
- Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Registered Dietician evaluation and management