Heart & Vascular Mobile Imaging
Patients in rural East Texas now have access to outpatient, diagnostic procedures through the Heart & Vascular Mobile Imaging unit -- a traveling van that provides cardiovascular imaging services to patients who could not otherwise come to the doctor for these important, and oftentimes, life-saving procedures.
- Echocardiograms: An ultrasound that views the heart’s structure and checks how well it functions.
- Carotid Scans: An ultrasound that views the insides of your carotid arteries.
- Most Vein Studies: An ultrasound that views veins and arteries in the legs to identify any blockages or other issues preventing good blood flow.
The mobile unit will be available Monday through Thursday on a rotating schedule.
|Day of the Week||Town||Location|
|Monday||Center||420 Tenaha St.|
|Tuesday||Lufkin||Vein & Leg Pain Center|
|Wednesda||Jasper||1305 E. Main|
|Thursday||Hemphill||2120 Worth St.|
These locations will be scheduled as needed.
- TCH Family Medical Clinic, 104 N. Beech St., Woodville
- Corrigan Medical Clinic, 103 Hospital St., Corrigan
- Health Center of SouthEast TX, 1651 S. Byrd Ave, Shepherd
- Alabama-Coushata Chief Kina Health Clinic, 129 Daycare Rd, Livingston
- Huntington Housing Authority, 210 W. Walnut St., Huntington
- Groveton Family Medical Clinic, 110 N. Magee Ave., Groveton
- Memorial Medical Clinic, 21 Alpine St., Coldspring
All tests and procedures are performed by a certified Echo Technologist inside of the van for privacy and convenience. To schedule an appointment, you must have a doctor’s referral. For more information, call (936) 634-8900.
|Day of the Week Town Location